- 180 gr. of butter
- 30 gr.powder cocoa
- 120 ml of espresso Gila Master Blend
- 350 gr. of granulated sugar
- 200 gr. of flower
- 10 gr. of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 5 ml. of vanilla
- 30 gr.of chocolate chips
Step by Step...
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C and grease and flour a mold.
- Melt the butter, add the cocoa and espresso Gila .
- Add to the mix the sugar, flour and baking powder
- Add the eggs one by one, then vanilla extract until well blended .
- Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake at 200 ° C for 20 min
Chef. Paulina Casillas