- 1 package of Italian lady fingers
- 250 ml of water
- 205 g of granulated sugar
- 50 ml of Kahlua
- 50 ml of Espresso GILA (Master Blend)
- 400 g of mascarpone cheese
- 400 ml of whipping cream
To decorate: Cocoa powder
Step by step
- In a casserole, boil the water with the sugar. Once it cools, add the shot of Espresso GILA and Kahlua ( save )
- Whip the cream in the blender until it makes peaks
- Smooth out the mascarpone cheese in a blender
- Mix the cream and mascarpone cheese.
- Soak for a few seconds the Italian lady fingers in the syrup (step 1 )
- Make a floor with the lady fingers, then add a layer of the mascarpone cream. Create three levels with the same procedure.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours
- To decorate, sprinkle with cocoa and a mint leaf as desired.
Chef Paulina Casillas